HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND   ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Please check the game log for December 11. I may have missed some games so if you have a game that was unreported, please let me know. This is why I want you guys to keep me in the loop because I cannot always be on at all times.

Again, please double check the official game log and let me know if I missed something.

Thanks!

Last edited by HockeyMediaPlus on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
Gauthier52
OSHL Member
Gauthier52

Plus/Minus : 0

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND   ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:39 pm

sup i am sorry if i cant be on too often, i got a lot of work to do cause its the end of session so i gotta study a lot... but ill be back like at the end of the week... thanks, but dont worry im still in !
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND
Page 1 of 1