HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loophole for getting NHL 11 early

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

Plus/Minus : 7

Loophole for getting NHL 11 early Empty
PostSubject: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:20 pm

i decided not to post this at EA.com because that would be foolish

if i were to pre-order the game at any store and they also get copies before the release date, do you think i could convince them to just give me the game because i already paid and they just dont process it or however that works

i ask this because last year when i was buying NHL 10 i swear i saw a guy hand the cashier at EB games the Pre-order recipt and he just handed him the game and that was the end of it

whats your opinion guys?

i have school starting on the 7th and every day early i can get it would be golden
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:31 pm

leafsfan54 wrote:

if i were to pre-order the game at any store and they also get copies before the release date, do you think i could convince them to just give me the game because i already paid and they just dont process it or however that works

i ask this because last year when i was buying NHL 10 i swear i saw a guy hand the cashier at EB games the Pre-order recipt and he just handed him the game and that was the end of it

whats your opinion guys?

i have school starting on the 7th and every day early i can get it would be golden

you have to find a employee who is stupid or just doesnt care..

Or you could pay some really hot chick to go in there and try and get it early
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:47 pm

HockeyMediaPlus wrote:
leafsfan54 wrote:

whats your opinion guys?

you have to find a employee who is stupid or just doesnt care..

Or you could pay some really hot chick to go in there and try and get it early

if im lucky... i may know a guy who works at my local games store who seems somewhat retarded, but also like a game nerd so idk
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:58 pm

try 7-11
Back to top Go down
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:04 pm

ive never seen a 7-11 selling games before, right now my best bet is a gamezone pretty far west from me that is known for selling games early

nvm that is my 2nd best bet, theres that "NHL 11 USTREAM Party this tuesday" in Toronto, i may try to go there in person and try to see if i cant get a copy... then again its in a ritzy looking hotel so idk if i can get in, i pm'ed someone on EA and am hoping for a reply about it
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:10 pm

leafsfan54 wrote:
ive never seen a 7-11 selling games before, right now my best bet is a gamezone pretty far west from me that is known for selling games early

nvm that is my 2nd best bet, theres that "NHL 11 USTREAM Party this tuesday" in Toronto, i may try to go there in person and try to see if i cant get a copy... then again its in a ritzy looking hotel so idk if i can get in, i pm'ed someone on EA and am hoping for a reply about it

7-11 sells games now.
Back to top Go down
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:06 am

HockeyMediaPlus wrote:
leafsfan54 wrote:

7-11 sells games now.

ok ill look into it
Back to top Go down
BlahQz

BlahQz

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 pm

I've never heard of this 7-11 game division either ...but anything is possible.

Best way to get it early is to have a modded xbox 360 and DL it when it's available on torrents. Usually it's 3 -5 days before release if not more (depending on the game of course). I'll be doing that until I can buy it for my PS3.

Hopefully I can get it before the midnite release like I did for God of War 3. I got that the day before the release from my local video store 5 mins away from me

Surprised
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 pm

BlahQz wrote:
I've never heard of this 7-11 game division either ...but anything is possible.

Best way to get it early is to have a modded xbox 360 and DL it when it's available on torrents. Usually it's 3 -5 days before release if not more (depending on the game of course). I'll be doing that until I can buy it for my PS3.

Hopefully I can get it before the midnite release like I did for God of War 3. I got that the day before the release from my local video store 5 mins away from me

Surprised

hey blahqz, I am going to need everyone on the club to join using the link below.

http://www.operationsports.com/eashl/forum/group.php?groupid=735
Back to top Go down
cdawg154

cdawg154

Plus/Minus : 1

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 am

so r we all doing an EA club together?
Back to top Go down
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:34 am

also, what is going to be the final name?

subliminal criminals or multiple ....... ?
Back to top Go down
BlahQz

BlahQz

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:20 am

I asked Str8 to put up a poll from the team GM's choices for a name. My suggestion was for each to submit 3 and let the team decide. Those who vote for mine are guaranteed to score more though... Lol
Back to top Go down
bounce13

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 am

I think its the kind of thing where you gotta no someone...or have a modded box tongue

anyways where is this poll, dont no if anything is better than multiple scoregasms FTW
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 pm

bounce13 wrote:
I think its the kind of thing where you gotta no someone...or have a modded box tongue

anyways where is this poll, dont no if anything is better than multiple scoregasms FTW

I really want Subliminal Criminals! Anyways, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loophole for getting NHL 11 early   Loophole for getting NHL 11 early Empty

Back to top Go down

Loophole for getting NHL 11 early
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: Gaming :: Video Games-
Jump to: