HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potentially BIG problem

Go down 
+3
ch46647
HockeyMediaPlus
Rangerboy068
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rangerboy068

Plus/Minus : 0

Potentially BIG problem Empty
PostSubject: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 am

So in anticipation of the music pack and NHL 11 coming out I was making playlists on my PS3 to put songs into when... I maxed out of playlists.

While the sound pack is still doable without using playlists... If you have to sort through 2000+ songs to get the right one for each situation... Shocked affraid No The already tedious process of setting the custom music would get about. 9000 times more tedious.
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am

Rangerboy068 wrote:
So in anticipation of the music pack and NHL 11 coming out I was making playlists on my PS3 to put songs into when... I maxed out of playlists.

While the sound pack is still doable without using playlists... If you have to sort through 2000+ songs to get the right one for each situation... Shocked affraid No The already tedious process of setting the custom music would get about. 9000 times more tedious.

I know an easier way. For intermission songs, they will be in a big folder of 512 and you just set the folder to the playlist instead of moving 512 songs individually to the playlist.

Same thing with BIP music.

So half the songs are going to be made easy playlists. Not every song needs a seperate playlist. You will see
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Will your pack be broken up into folders?

Like this:

BIP
Intermission
Home Penalty
Away Penalty
Home Goal
Away Goal
Arena Horns
Team Introduction

The only situationI want to place one song for each team is Home goal songs, arena horns, and team introductions.

The rest of these categories I would just like the music to play on shuffle for each scenario.

Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 pm

ch46647 wrote:

Like this:

BIP
Intermission
Home Penalty
Away Penalty
Home Goal
Away Goal
Arena Horns
Team Introduction

The only situationI want to place one song for each team is Home goal songs, arena horns, and team introductions.

The rest of these categories I would just like the music to play on shuffle for each scenario.

Yeah They will be broken up into folders. I will show you how to do it all when I release everything. I am sooo busy lately tho so in about a week it should all be up and I will be able to explain more..

Sorry
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:48 pm

No problem buddy. We really appreciate the hard work and I cant wait to get this pack!

I am still trying to figure out if we can use a flash drive to bring the music over to the XBOX 360. I know this was not possible last year, but apparently with the new XBOX software update we can do this??
Back to top Go down
cdawg154

cdawg154

Plus/Minus : 1

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 am

how can we transfer music from my ipod touch to my ps3? i tried connecting it to the ps3 and looking in the music section, but nothing popped up. can someone help me out with this and explain to me about doing music for goals and intermissions, etc as im not familiar with it at all.
Back to top Go down
LowJacK

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:19 am

ch46647 wrote:

Like this:

BIP
Intermission
Home Penalty
Away Penalty
Home Goal
Away Goal
Arena Horns
Team Introduction

This is what I have done for years although BIP and Intermissions are the same for me and I keep them together. All my BIP and Intermission songs are 1 minute and length and work for both situations.

I was considering breaking it up this year by region. I have over two hundred songs in that folder so it would give some variety depending on where you play.
Back to top Go down
Barber5

Barber5

Plus/Minus : 4

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:57 am

cdawg154 wrote:
how can we transfer music from my ipod touch to my ps3? i tried connecting it to the ps3 and looking in the music section, but nothing popped up. can someone help me out with this and explain to me about doing music for goals and intermissions, etc as im not familiar with it at all.

Hi, I'm new here but I hope this answers your question. You will not be able to copy over music "synced" to your iPod because Apple doesn't allow it. You should, however, be able to use your ipod as a external hard drive and copy it that way. What I mean is, if you activated the external hard drive feature and just copied the mp3s over as files, you should be able to move them to your PS3 HDD.
Back to top Go down
ThrashinFlyer

ThrashinFlyer

Plus/Minus : 6

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 pm

cdawg154 wrote:

No offense at all but an ipod (or anything other than a computer) shouldnt even be attempted to try and do this. You cant even unzip the files to use them in first place. :p
Back to top Go down
Barber5

Barber5

Plus/Minus : 4

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Unless he's using his iPod as an expensive thumb drive to just transfer the unzipped files from computer to PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potentially BIG problem   Potentially BIG problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Potentially BIG problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: Hockey Sounds :: Hockey Music-
Jump to: