HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 am

I won the PS3 NHL 11 Gamechangers Tournament and have won a free copy of NHL 11 (saves me 65 bucks) I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! Affraid

In the finals I faced this Finland guy... I was lagging the whole time..

Anways,mI beat him in 3 games.. It was tough.. No one ever had a lead more than 1 goal.. It was a tight defensive series..

Here is the game winning goal

I won game 1 2-1 in ot
He won game 2 1-0
I won game 3 2-1 in ot..

game 1

he was home so he got to host..

He got a quick goal to make it 1-0.. It was 1-0 up until 18 seconds in the game when I scored to tie it up!!!

So 1-1 going to ot, somehow I got a cross crease and I scored to win it 2-1..

Game 2:

It was 0-0 until late in the 3rd when he scored a goal from center ice.. moron goalie.. He won game 2 1-0..

Game 3:

I scored 1st this time. However, I let in late goal in the 2nd. It was 1-1 going into the 3rd.. We went to overtime.. I was at the side of the net.. His Dman went to check me and I danced around him and got the backhand winner to win the series and GC tourney..

Last edited by HockeyMediaPlus on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
TomCobain
OSHL Member
TomCobain

Plus/Minus : 6

PostSubject: Re: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 am

Congratulations! cheers

I would have entered the contest, but EA hates Austria or they have another reason for leting the one half of the European Union countries participate and the other half not! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:32 am

TomCobain wrote:
Congratulations! cheers

I would have entered the contest, but EA hates Austria or they have another reason for leting the one half of the European Union countries participate and the other half not! Evil or Very Mad

lol.. Hey do you like some of the new colors? I tried to make it easier on the eyes and I tried to make it like hockey colors
Back to top Go down
RRhoads

RRhoads

Plus/Minus : 11

PostSubject: Re: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 am

TomCobain wrote:
Congratulations! cheers

Yeah, same thing with Norway.

Congrats to HMP for winning though.
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 am

RRhoads wrote:
TomCobain wrote:
Congratulations! cheers

Thanks. I wish that Pquoi (runner up) could receive some sort of consolation prize.
Back to top Go down
TomCobain
OSHL Member
TomCobain

PostSubject: Re: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:25 am

HockeyMediaPlus wrote:
TomCobain wrote:
Congratulations! cheers

lol.. Hey do you like some of the new colors? I tried to make it easier on the eyes and I tried to make it like hockey colors

Yeah I like it! I also dig the emoticons afro
Back to top Go down
TomCobain
OSHL Member
TomCobain

PostSubject: Re: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:37 am

RRhoads wrote:
TomCobain wrote:
Congratulations! cheers

I could have understood why they wouldn't let Norway participate, since they are not in the EU (because you don't want to share your oil money ^^), but Spain can participate and Austria not? SPAIN, like the omg-it's-so-fucking-hot-almost-all-year-that-not-a-single-pond-would-ever-freeze-SPAIN!
Back to top Go down
ThrashinFlyer

ThrashinFlyer

PostSubject: Re: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 pm

any chance i could get dat? Im broke cuz nobody will hire sumone with a broken collarbone, jk bro. congrats. ill prolly have thegame by xmas or my bday if im lucky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!   I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I just won NHL 11 for FREE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: Gaming :: Video Games-
Jump to: