HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Sound Tracks

Go down 
+2
Joe Koo1
HockeyMediaPlus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

Custom Sound Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 am

If you want me to make you an NHL 11 custom sound track, let me know. 20 song limit and I will have it ready asap. Just list out the songs and I will put it up here for download.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
Joe Koo1

Joe Koo1

Plus/Minus : -12

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey could you make me a BAP goal playlist with the chorus' of the songs I LIke It by Enrique Inglesias, Dynamite by Taio Cruz, and Magic by B.O.B. using the same reverb settings and everything that you used with the goal songs for nhl10? I dont like a lot of reverb since the game already does some. Also could you add a BIP version of Monster by Skillet and the whole song unedited as well? And finally could you put a goal song version of Chelsea Dagger in there without any reverb or anything? I want to use this for my actual high school hockey teams goal song. If you could start it at the first chorus where the Blackhawks do, then let it play out for the rest of the song from that point would be great. I prefer megaupload for downloading the pack too if you could use that website. If you could get this done for me I would GREATLY appreciate it. Finally id just like to thank you for all the effort you put in for the community and i cannot wait until your soundpack finally drops. It truly makes the game 10x better. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Joe Koo1 wrote:
Hey could you make me a BAP goal playlist with the chorus' of the songs I LIke It by Enrique Inglesias, Dynamite by Taio Cruz, and Magic by B.O.B. using the same reverb settings and everything that you used with the goal songs for nhl10? I dont like a lot of reverb since the game already does some. Also could you add a BIP version of Monster by Skillet and the whole song unedited as well? And finally could you put a goal song version of Chelsea Dagger in there without any reverb or anything? I want to use this for my actual high school hockey teams goal song. If you could start it at the first chorus where the Blackhawks do, then let it play out for the rest of the song from that point would be great. I prefer megaupload for downloading the pack too if you could use that website. If you could get this done for me I would GREATLY appreciate it. Finally id just like to thank you for all the effort you put in for the community and i cannot wait until your soundpack finally drops. It truly makes the game 10x better. Thanks again!

Cool.. Yeah I can have this all done in 2-3 days if that is cool with you..

For the Chelsea dagger, you want it to start a few seconds before it goes to the doo dah da doo part right.. Because one thing I noticed is that at Blackhawks games they have 2-3 seconds of the song, and THEN they do the doo dah doo part.. Also, how long do you want the goal song to be? 30 seconds good for you?
Back to top Go down
Joe Koo1

Joe Koo1

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Yeah for Chelsea Dagger what you said sounds good. Also id like it to just continue playing from that part since im going to use it at my actual games. For the nhl10-11 goal songs 30 seconds is good. Again, i appreciate your effort.
Back to top Go down
BLicK12

BLicK12

Plus/Minus : -3

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:56 pm

I duno if you planned on putting this song into any of your lists but it is pretty epic and relevant to hockey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZlbMfhk_Jo
Back to top Go down
Joe Koo1

Joe Koo1

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey im just wondering how the progress on my request is doing. If you need more time thats totally cool with me lol. jw.
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Joe Koo1 wrote:
Hey im just wondering how the progress on my request is doing. If you need more time thats totally cool with me lol. jw.

I will have your stuff done by tomorrow. Just been busy lately but I will get it done
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Joe Koo1 wrote:

Ok I finished your stuff. Let me know if you like.

http://malware-site.www/-8bd1d9
Back to top Go down
Joe Koo1

Joe Koo1

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:36 pm

The pack is awesome. Great job, the only problem though, is with Chelsea Dagger. Idk if I didn't explain it well or not, but what I wanted was the song to start where the Blackhawks have it start (Chelsea Dagger 1's starting point from the pack) and have the song continue to play until it's over instead of ending at 30 seconds. I wanted it to keep playing since I'm planning on using it for my real high school team and the breaks after a goal aren't always the same. If you could just do a fix to that, that's all I want. But you don't have to fix it if you don't want or don't have time. It's totally cool either way. Anyways, thank you for putting the time in to do those songs for me. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Joe Koo1 wrote:
The pack is awesome. Great job, the only problem though, is with Chelsea Dagger. Idk if I didn't explain it well or not, but what I wanted was the song to start where the Blackhawks have it start (Chelsea Dagger 1's starting point from the pack) and have the song continue to play until it's over instead of ending at 30 seconds. I wanted it to keep playing since I'm planning on using it for my real high school team and the breaks after a goal aren't always the same. If you could just do a fix to that, that's all I want. But you don't have to fix it if you don't want or don't have time. It's totally cool either way. Anyways, thank you for putting the time in to do those songs for me. Keep up the good work!

so you want chelsea dagger to start at the chorus and just keep going until the end right?
Back to top Go down
Joe Koo1

Joe Koo1

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm

yep. exactly. thanks again.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownMenace

ChiTownMenace

Plus/Minus : -9

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

1. Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
2. Seasons After - Cry Little Sister
3. Skillet - Monster
4. Atreyu - You Were the King, Now You're Unconscious (would make an awesome intro song)
5. Deftone - Diamond Eyes
6. Godsmack - Love Hate Sex Pain
7. 10 Years - Shoot it Out
8. Papa Roach - Kick in the Teeth
9. Burn Halo - Save Me
10. Hed pe - Renagade
11. Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company
12. Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home
13. Skidrow - 18 and Life
14. Used - Blood on my Hands
15. Three Days Grace - Break
16. Dope - You Spin Me Round
17. From Autumn to Ashes - Pioneers
18. Slipknot - Wait and Bleed
19. Black Sunshine - Once in My Life
20. August Burns Red - White Washed
Back to top Go down
ch46647

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:17 pm

First off, great sound pack!!!!!

This is kind of a wierd request but I would love to have two custom Home wins songs.

1. Flo-Rida- "Club cant handle me" - Maybe start a few seconds into the first verse where it starts getting faster

2. O'le O'Le O'Le- There is a song in the actual NHL 11 soundtrack that goes "O'Le O'Le O'Le etc etc" I would love to have that as a custom Home win song

If you can get this done that would be great. If not, its not a big deal. Thanks buddy!!!!

Back to top Go down
ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 am

Actually I can see you already have "club cant handle me" in the intermission pack! Amazing work. Having a great custom music pack literally makes the game experience 2X better for me.
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 am

ch46647 wrote:
Actually I can see you already have "club cant handle me" in the intermission pack! Amazing work. Having a great custom music pack literally makes the game experience 2X better for me.

Yeah just throw all of the tracks in intermission and it then you have a really nice variety.
Back to top Go down
ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:51 am

Has anybody put the intermission pack in the game yet and confirmed its working? All the other slots have worked for me but I read somewhere that there may be a bug with the custom music "intermission" slot.

I have not yet downloaded the Intermission pack so I cannot comment on this yet...

Thanks guys!!!
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:55 am

ch46647 wrote:
Has anybody put the intermission pack in the game yet and confirmed its working? All the other slots have worked for me but I read somewhere that there may be a bug with the custom music "intermission" slot.

I have not yet downloaded the Intermission pack so I cannot comment on this yet...

Thanks guys!!!

It works for me.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownMenace

ChiTownMenace

Plus/Minus : -9

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:01 am

u gonna make that pack for me bro?
Back to top Go down
ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

Hey HMP in regards to the song Flo-Rida- "Club cant handle me". I found it in your intermission pack and ripped it to my XBOX. It plays fine on the hard drive but will not play in game. I am trying to use that as my "Home Win" song.

Do you have any idea why this may be? Maybe it is in MP4 format instead of MP3? Is there anyway you could fix that song for me so I can put it in my game?

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:18 pm

ch46647 wrote:
Hey HMP in regards to the song Flo-Rida- "Club cant handle me". I found it in your intermission pack and ripped it to my XBOX. It plays fine on the hard drive but will not play in game. I am trying to use that as my "Home Win" song.

Do you have any idea why this may be? Maybe it is in MP4 format instead of MP3? Is there anyway you could fix that song for me so I can put it in my game?

Thanks!!

That is strange because it works for me...
99f4a9fd-e815-4542-a1d5-bf23e7f6aee9
Back to top Go down
ch46647

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:22 pm

It may be a problem with the "Home Win" custom music slot. I have a set list for songs to play but it always plays the NHL 11 soundtrack music and not your custom music.

This is the only slot I am having trouble with. Is anyone else having problems with the "Home Win" custom music slot?

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Joe Koo1

Joe Koo1

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 pm

It plays my menu music for some reason a lot during intermission and for home win, except in the case of home win, it plays the goal horn first then menu music or bip music.
Back to top Go down
ThrashinFlyer

ThrashinFlyer

Plus/Minus : 6

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:31 am

i have a problem with all songs/horns except for the NHL goal horns. PLEASE HELLPPP!!!!! They wont play thru the stream and it wontrip b/c its giving me a 'no' symbol (O with a slash in the middle) HELLPPP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sound Tracks   Custom Sound Tracks Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Sound Tracks
Page 1 of 1