HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use

Go down 
+16
ChiTownMenace
Deanwormer23
cdawg154
PitbullxLegend
B-Bunny
SJSharks12_FTW
BlueJackets13
pond11
KillTheRock
dce21b
RRhoads
leafsfan54
TKup12
Enceladus-strike
TomCobain
HockeyMediaPlus
20 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use Empty
PostSubject: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Please reply to this message doing the following

If you agree and have read the terms of service, then copy and paste this in your reply

Hi, I am (username) with (your team). I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.

YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use NHL_3078

Hockey Media Plus's NHL Online Dynasty League

Official Rules And Terms Of Use

Part One

Thank you for your interest in the HMP NHL Online Dynasty League, a league that is run by passionate fans of EA's NHL 11. The following are the official rules and terms of the HMP NHL as of Friday, August 6th 2010.

League Specs

Game: NHL 11

System: Playstation 3

Players: 16

Schedule: 50 games. We will use the same format for our season as 1991-92.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991%E2%80%9392_NHL_season#Campbell_Conference

There will be a 7-7-7-7 playoff format where the top 4 teams in each conference make the playoffs. Other suggestions for scheduling would receive attention by sending them to me via PM...please be detailed.

Rosters: Current

Minimum Requirements For Participation

In order to participate in the HMP NHL you must (no exceptions):

Open a Team Page (Thread) in the season preview section A season preview on your Team Page for the upcoming season is required to activate your ownership of a team. Look at it as a token of good faith that you have what it takes to participate.

You and your opponent, upon completion of the game, would send me a PM with the following information:

* The Score of the Game.

Send any inquiries about positions to me via PM.

HMP NHL Rules & Terms of Use

Part Two

In the HMP NHL, just like the NHL, there will be accountability. Players will be accountable to both the quality of the league and to thier opponent.

ABANDONMENT & NEGLECT
Abandonment and neglect will have swift consequences in the HMP NHL.

If you abandon your team, it will be blatantly obvious as your thread will begin to sink and players will complain that you aren't contacting them for games, etc.

If it becomes apparent that you've likely abandoned your team, your team will be put up for sale. The team will stay 'up for sale' until the player makes an appeal to the league or a new player takes control of the team, whichever happens first.

More League Bylaws (No Shows & Make-Up Games)

If two teams are playing each other and a player 'flakes' on a game without notifying the opponent and The HMP NHL Commishioner at least two hours prior to the game, the offending party will suffer a forfeit of the game. The team that did show for the game picks up a win.

Be truthful we eachother and the league. Falsehood could cost you your franchise.

If two teams play each other that are both 'up for sale', both teams obtain a loss in the standings.

Hopefully these incidents don't occur too often.

When a team accumulates losses due to lack of ownership, the next owner assumes the team 'as is'.

Last edited by HockeyMediaPlus on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am

Hi. I am HockeyMediaPlus with the Chicago Blackhawks. I have read and agreed to the terms of service.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
TomCobain
OSHL Member
TomCobain

Plus/Minus : 6

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:47 am

Hi, I am TomCobain (magicshakur) with the New York Rangers. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
Enceladus-strike
OSHL Member
Enceladus-strike

Plus/Minus : 5

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 am

Hi, I am Enceladus-strike with the Boston Bruins, please see my Season Preview. I have read the terms of service and fully agree to them.
Back to top Go down
TKup12
OSHL Member
TKup12

Plus/Minus : 1

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 am

Hi, I am TKup12 with the Montreal Canadiens. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

Plus/Minus : 7

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi, I am leafsfan54 with Vancouver Canucks. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
RRhoads

RRhoads

Plus/Minus : 11

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi, I am RRhoads with Detroit Red Wings. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
dce21b
OSHL Member
dce21b

Plus/Minus : 3

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi, I am dce21b with Philadelphia Flyers. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
KillTheRock

KillTheRock

Plus/Minus : 2

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi, I am KillTheRock with the Edmonton Oilers. I have posted my season preview and I have read the TOS and agree to them.
Back to top Go down
pond11
OSHL Member
pond11

Plus/Minus : 4

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi, I am pond11 with the Toronto Maple Leafs, I will post my Season Preview soon. I have read the terms of service and fully agree to them.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackets13

BlueJackets13

Plus/Minus : 6

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 am

Hi, I am BlueJackets13 with the Columbus Blue Jackets. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them
Back to top Go down
SJSharks12_FTW
OSHL Member
SJSharks12_FTW

Plus/Minus : 10

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:20 am

Hi, I am SJSharks12_FTW with the San Jose Sharks. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
B-Bunny
OSHL Member

Plus/Minus : 4

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi, I am B-Bunny with Tampa Bay Lightning. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
PitbullxLegend

PitbullxLegend

Plus/Minus : 7

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi, I am PitbullxLegend with Calgary Flames. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
cdawg154

cdawg154

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi, I am cdawg154 with the Pittsburgh Penguins. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
Deanwormer23

Plus/Minus : 3

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 am

Hi, I am deanwormer23 with the LA Kings. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownMenace

ChiTownMenace

Plus/Minus : -9

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:03 am

I ChiTownMenace am with the Washington Capitiols and I have posted my season preview. I agree to the terms of service.
Back to top Go down
vaughn126
OSHL Member

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:15 am

Hi, I am Vaughn126 with the New Jersey Devils, I have created my Season Preview. I have read the terms of service and agree to them.
Back to top Go down
original6ix
OSHL Member
original6ix

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi, im Original6ix with the Detroit Red Wings. A season preview has been posted and i have read the terms of service and I agree to them, thanks and see you on the frozen pond.
Back to top Go down
STOKEYOKES83
OSHL Member
STOKEYOKES83

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi, I'm STOKEYOKES83 with the Washington Capitals. A season preview has been posted and i have read the terms of service and I agree to them.
Back to top Go down
coby1919
OSHL Member
coby1919

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi, I am coby1919 with the Los Angeles Kings. I have posted my season preview and I have read the terms of service and agree to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use   YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THIS: Official League Rules and Terms of Use
Page 1 of 1