HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

Plus/Minus : 7

Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) Empty
PostSubject: Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)   Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 pm

i swear one of these games come up everyonce in a while where the game basically said, i will not win this game no amtter what i do, i have several bs calls against be, my players are randomly slower than in any other game i played with the SAME TEAM, my players pass goes no where near where i specifically aimed it, causing an own goal

im posting it here cause it was in a league game Mad

that was literally the worst game ive played in the EA series ever, and even the 2k series that i played a bit a few years back

if it was a VS game i would let it go, but this has an effect on the league, which it should honestly be stricken from the records, what garbage.... Mad

if that game was based on skill, not EA's.. well interveening, it would have been a definite win for me
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)   Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 pm

I feel this way all the time when I play versus lol
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

PostSubject: Re: Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)   Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 pm

HockeyMediaPlus wrote:

i remember a game a few days ago i out played the guy really by a lot, he scored 6 on 14 shots and i scored 5 on 24, of his 6, 5 were very weak luckily i got 2 in the last minute to make it 5-5,

ive had time to cool off, ill just try to beat the oilers the next 5 times i play them, and i probably will Smile

im not sure why, i just snapped, luckily no one saw my tantrum lol

ive got alot on my mind so maybe that contributed to it...
Back to top Go down
Enceladus-strike
OSHL Member
Enceladus-strike

Plus/Minus : 5

PostSubject: Re: Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)   Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:38 am

leafsfan54 wrote:
HockeyMediaPlus wrote:

i remember a game a few days ago i out played the guy really by a lot, he scored 6 on 14 shots and i scored 5 on 24, of his 6, 5 were very weak luckily i got 2 in the last minute to make it 5-5,

ive had time to cool off, ill just try to beat the oilers the next 5 times i play them, and i probably will Smile

lol yeah I had the same experience against him, they were tight games, just one of his goals right in the slot he just slashed my stick in half and dur, no call, went in on a 2 on 1 and tied the game. I mean he executed but I got called for breaking a stick minutes earlier so that was aggravating lol oh well.
Back to top Go down
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

PostSubject: Re: Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)   Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Enceladus-strike wrote:
leafsfan54 wrote:
HockeyMediaPlus wrote:

lol yeah I had the same experience against him, they were tight games, just one of his goals right in the slot he just slashed my stick in half and dur, no call, went in on a 2 on 1 and tied the game. I mean he executed but I got called for breaking a stick minutes earlier so that was aggravating lol oh well.

he just knows how to keep games close, i just beat him 2-1, after out playing him again, once i took the 2-1 lead i went into a bit of a shell and i missed an open net with a minute left but Luongo made some decent saves to preserve the win
Back to top Go down
Enceladus-strike
OSHL Member
Enceladus-strike

Plus/Minus : 5

PostSubject: Re: Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)   Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:41 pm

leafsfan54 wrote:
Enceladus-strike wrote:
leafsfan54 wrote:
HockeyMediaPlus wrote:

he just knows how to keep games close, i just beat him 2-1, after out playing him again, once i took the 2-1 lead i went into a bit of a shell and i missed an open net with a minute left but Luongo made some decent saves to preserve the win

I held him to 3 shots in the first game.... he won in OT haha I was pissed
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)   Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 pm

I just hate how sometimes the computers decide the game. I've had games where I gave up 4 goals due to my goalie doing the 3 second cover up animation. Or I will switch to a guy and he will be totally out of position..

I wish the computers would act the same all the time for everyone and I wish the games were more decided by the user. Some games I feel helpless.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)   Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scripted/rigged games(NHL 11)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: Gaming :: Video Games-
Jump to: