HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***Special Requests***

Go down 
+5
chipayten
13KennedyCurse
ThrashinFlyer
leafsfan54
HockeyMediaPlus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

***Special Requests*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Special Requests***   ***Special Requests*** EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Please use this thread if you have any special requests for hockey music. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

Plus/Minus : 7

PostSubject: Re: ***Special Requests***   ***Special Requests*** EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 am

i already told you this in the chat box but want to make it official

i want just the toronto home goal song in an already un-zipped file for the maple leafs in the game(if it for some reason would then have to be for teams goal songs he same thats ok NP)
Back to top Go down
ThrashinFlyer

ThrashinFlyer

Plus/Minus : 6

PostSubject: Re: ***Special Requests***   ***Special Requests*** EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 pm

dude, sirens!!! idgaf if they are team specific but at least well known/ used ones from nhl (caps)

if all else fails, some good quality siren sounds pleeease

oh and if you could somehow get me like jim houghson saying "he shoots he scoooooorrreess" (im sure u can find it in the NHL youtube page)

and/or some stuff from this (or something of the like?)

also, could you make a decent cut of One of a kind by Breaking point to be used for a goal song? please and thank you Very Happy

Last edited by ThrashinFlyer on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i like pie)
Back to top Go down
13KennedyCurse

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: Re: ***Special Requests***   ***Special Requests*** EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:07 am

You may already have it included since it is played at games quite a bit, but my favorite hockey song is "Cumbersome" by Seven Mary Three. If that's not already in then it would be cool if you could include it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
chipayten

PostSubject: Re: ***Special Requests***   ***Special Requests*** EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:56 pm

The NYR goal song played at the garden doesn't actually have the 'lets go rangers chant' between 'gooo-ooo-oooal' its hard to find an authentic sound clip without actually taking a mic to the garden. Or just watch a youtube vid of a fan in the seats
Back to top Go down
13KennedyCurse

PostSubject: Re: ***Special Requests***   ***Special Requests*** EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm

I love the "Stand Up and Shout" clip, but yours cuts off before it gets to the stand up and shoult part, which is the best part. Would you be able to do another version, maybe one that starts with the "yeeeaaahhh yell"? That way it would include the stand up in shout part. I have been looking for that clip forever. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yan009

Yan009

Plus/Minus : -23

PostSubject: Re: ***Special Requests***   ***Special Requests*** EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Long tall sally from Llittle Richard
a classic lol
Back to top Go down
Yan009

Yan009

Plus/Minus : -23

PostSubject: Re: ***Special Requests***   ***Special Requests*** EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:45 am

I want this lol