HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible cancellation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

Possible cancellation Empty
PostSubject: Possible cancellation   Possible cancellation EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 am

Hey guys. Due to the fact that nobody seems to want to play anymore, I may have to just end the league. I will give it 1-2 more weeks. If the trends continue, I am just going to end it.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
Numadar

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possible cancellation   Possible cancellation EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 am

Do a Season 2 with people that actually wanna play still?
Back to top Go down
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

Plus/Minus : 7

PostSubject: Re: Possible cancellation   Possible cancellation EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 am

i am willing to play but i dont have a round 1 matchup so i have to wait for round 2 and none are confirmed

maybe figure out who is delaying each mathcup and let the other guy go to round 2?
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: Possible cancellation   Possible cancellation EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:22 pm

leafsfan54 wrote:
i am willing to play but i dont have a round 1 matchup so i have to wait for round 2 and none are confirmed

maybe figure out who is delaying each mathcup and let the other guy go to round 2?

ok. Yes, I will figure this out later today so we can move forward. I want to get these playoffs moving so I can get season 2 going,
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
Enceladus-strike
OSHL Member
Enceladus-strike

Plus/Minus : 5

PostSubject: Re: Possible cancellation   Possible cancellation EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:18 pm

This isn't meant to be in place of your league HMP, but a player from another league I'm in, started up his own league called SSHL that needs people, and the waiting list is open now i think

http://ssnhl.proboards.com/

Anyways apply, should be pretty sweet. The draft has already started and might be down to the teens by now. A lot of elite players though, be prepared to take your lumps and then some. Trades allowed, we'll use leaguedaddy and online leagues. Sign up for AIM and add GONGSHOW87 he is the owner. Rules TBA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible cancellation   Possible cancellation Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible cancellation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: Gaming :: Video Games :: Leagues and Tournaments :: (PS3) SEASON 1 Old School Hockey League (OSHL) :: OSHL Playoffs-
Jump to: