HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Solution to our League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

Possible Solution to our League Empty
PostSubject: Possible Solution to our League   Possible Solution to our League EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey guys. I have an idea as to keep the league going. What I am proposing we do is just have your games played in ranked online versus games. I will go into your player hub and check who won/lost. I want you to also report the scores to me as well just in case.

We have to do this due to the fact that EA is not fixing leagues right now.

The only downfalls to this are setting lines will take a tad longer and we will not have trades.

So what do you think?

Last edited by HockeyMediaPlus on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
vaughn126
OSHL Member

Plus/Minus : 1

PostSubject: Re: Possible Solution to our League   Possible Solution to our League EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:08 am

that may work i will have to take a look, but i do believe with the most recent update, i cant even dress or scratch parise or langenbrunner on OVP because they arent even on the list of players to choose from, which would really handicap my team
Back to top Go down
Enceladus-strike
OSHL Member
Enceladus-strike

Plus/Minus : 5

PostSubject: Re: Possible Solution to our League   Possible Solution to our League EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 am

yeah we'll lose some players but at least its across the board, I can't use savard kreiji or sturm
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Solution to our League   Possible Solution to our League EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Yeah I mean I don't know what other options I have.. The leagues are so messed up.. Even when I create a new league they are messed up...

So yeah Unless someone comes up with another way, I have to do it like this.
Back to top Go down
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
leafsfan54

Plus/Minus : 7

PostSubject: Re: Possible Solution to our League   Possible Solution to our League EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:14 am

for now it doesn't handicap me at all Very Happy

hopefully the injury bug doesn't hit the canucks until i get all my games in
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Solution to our League   Possible Solution to our League EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 am

Hey guys. Here is what we are going to do for the league. EA releases roster updates every 2-3 weeks. Every time EA does this, I have to make a new league to help track your games. I also have figured out another problem as well. Some rosters in the NEWER league were messed up. Well I made another league so I fixed the problem where you would have random players.

I need everyone to accept their new league invite. We may have to do this every 2-3 weeks but don't worry, I always keep track of your games.

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Solution to our League   Possible Solution to our League Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Solution to our League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: Gaming :: Video Games :: Leagues and Tournaments :: (PS3) SEASON 1 Old School Hockey League (OSHL) :: League Rules/FAQs/Announcements-
Jump to: