HMP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HMP

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some guy wants me dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

Some guy wants me dead Empty
PostSubject: Some guy wants me dead   Some guy wants me dead EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 am

lol this guy sent me a private message on ea forums. ( i forgot who he is but apparently he wants me to die) hahahah

[quote=ps3.EMFINITE]I am one of the best overall player on NHL period, so for you to say anything you said is TALKING OUT OF UR FUCKN ASS, add my PSN EMFINITE, i will fukn rape u bud, u dont kno who ur fukn talkn to, and keep in mind peeps can track ur IP address faggot, so watch ur fukn mouth before sum1 on earth puts u in a fukn ditch. Fuckn hit me up scrub, ill show u WHAT HOCKEY IS ALL ABOUT. Tryna talk shyt to me when i have season tickets lower bowl in the gold section for the sens, and have had them for the past 6 years, Im one of the most passionate Canadian fans in the world, and for you to say what you said is well mal-informed, go buy sum rope an fukn hang urself kid.[/quote]
99f4a9fd-e815-4542-a1d5-bf23e7f6aee9
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
BlahQz

BlahQz

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: Re: Some guy wants me dead   Some guy wants me dead EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 am

Ya he sent me a message a while back when he first burst on to the scene there. I think I said something about a wall of text he wrote, and with how he spells and words things (more rambling than anything), you could imagine how that may have looked.

Anyways he even stated he posts for attention. I never knew he was Canadian, that's sad to know.

I've seen him play in otp..... just another hog that floats at center ice and is all over the place. Can't finish either.
Back to top Go down
HockeyMediaPlus
HockeyMediaPlus

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: Some guy wants me dead   Some guy wants me dead EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:12 pm

BlahQz wrote:
Ya he sent me a message a while back when he first burst on to the scene there. I think I said something about a wall of text he wrote, and with how he spells and words things (more rambling than anything), you could imagine how that may have looked.

Anyways he even stated he posts for attention. I never knew he was Canadian, that's sad to know.

I've seen him play in otp..... just another hog that floats at center ice and is all over the place. Can't finish either.

I think I might have played with him last night in otp. We won the game 1-0 but I had to play great D just for us to win.. He was at center ice as soon as I got the puck and was tapping his stick on the ice calling for a pass the whole game..

Once he got the puck he would do a cross crease pass EVERY TIME.. and EVERY TIME it was INTERCEPTED... Made it really tough for me to play D but we won 1-0 thanks to me...
99f4a9fd-e815-4542-a1d5-bf23e7f6aee9
Back to top Go down
https://hmpsounds.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some guy wants me dead   Some guy wants me dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Some guy wants me dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: